2014年3月3日月曜日

Touching kindness in Thailand.

Prologue
So I had 5 more hours to consume when I got a ticket from Ubon to Bangkok in Thailand. I went to the city, which was 3km far from the train station, took looks at Buddhist temples and ate some Thai food.
It was so hot and humid in addition to my bad health condition, which took me down on the street. I managed to find one café on a street and escaped to it. They had free wifi and nice and cold coffee that I really desired. When I headed back to Train Station, I asked one guy where I can take a minibus #2 in order to go there. He directed me out there on the street. Then I waited.

2-3 mins has passed, still no minibus. So that guy in the coffee shop appeared on the street, and said something like “I will wait here with you to find #2” he hardly speak any English nor I did Thai.

10 more mins passed, still no minibus. We had a little conversations like, name, whether, language that kind of thing. I still don't know how much we understood each other. His name sounded like Latte (is this because I had iced café latte right before?)

5 more mins has passed, still no minibus. Latte said one sure thing to me ”Moment”.  I knew from somewhere that it means “just a moment“ and he disappeared.

1 more mins passed, still no minibus. And I saw one motorbike whose driver looked very familiar to me and it stopped right in front of me. In the next moment, I saw what I had never imagined to expect. That was Latte.

So he said something like “Jump on” and we did 3 km trip on his bike to train station. He even rejected my offering some little amount of money for Gasoline and said see you and just went off of my sight.


This is one of the most touching story I have ever had. I don't know if I could meet him again somewhere but, when I get to Japan or somewhere around the world. I would be more than happy to help people who are in need. That, is the only way that I can reward his – human being’s – kindness and humanity and whatever it is.


I am so grateful to meet one of the most caring people like him in Thailand.
And hopefully, this chain will connect people all around the world.

If you find someone in need, whether he/she is Japanese or Thai, American or Brazilian or whatever, please take JUST ONE STEP to help him/her. Everyone can do it regardless of speaking languages, skin color or religions.
It’s just A STEP that changes the world.



にほんブログ村 旅行ブログ 中南米旅行へ 
にほんブログ村 旅行ブログ 世界一周へ
にほんブログ村 旅行ブログへ 現在第位 ←あなたのクリックと連動しています!
↑にほんブログ村ブログランキングに参加しています。